City of Wichita Falls Skate Park
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am to Midnight.
Weekends: 8:00 am to Midnight.
Skate Park Rules and Regulations
1. The Skate Park is a “skate at your own risk” facility, non-supervised and for skateboards, in-line
skates and BMX bicycles (without pegs) only.
2. The Skate Park is open to patrons age 6 and over. Youth under 10 must be accompanied by an
adult over 17. Children under 6 are not permitted in the skate park except for City approved
activities scheduled for that age group.
3. Skateboarding, in-line skating and bike riding in this skate park are high risk activities. Wearing of
a helmet is REQUIRED and knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards are strongly recommended.
4. Skate Park hours are from 8:00 am – midnight except when signage is posted for performance of
cleaning & maintenance. NO usage will be permitted during this time. No trespassing when
facility is closed. Violators will be prosecuted!
5. No motorized vehicles or other wheeled devices are allowed within the Skate Park.
6. Tobacco products, alcohol and glass containers are not allowed.
7. Litter is to be placed in receptacles.
8. Use only materials designed for skating…not benches, tables, bleachers, etc.
9. No pets are allowed on the Skate Park surface.
10. No outside obstacles are allowed.
11. No skating/biking when the surface is wet, when raining, during electrical storms or when routine
Skate Park maintenance is being performed.
12. Vandalism, graffiti, tagging, etc. will close this facility until repairs are made.
13, Competitive events or demonstrations require prior approval of the Parks & Recreation Department