Healthy Living Classes
This program is for adults with a diagnosis of pre-diabetes or at risk of developing pre-diabetes.
Call 940-761-7975 for class schedule
Classes include physical activity and cover many topics including:
- Healthy snacking and eating out
- Setting and achieving goals
- Losing and maintaining a healthy weight
- Modifying your diet
- Increasing physical activity and more!
The goal is to make incremental lifestyle changes that, over time, become habits in order to prevent the onset of a Type 2 Diabetes diagnosis.
You will have access to the Health District’s amazing staff, which includes:
- Certified Community Health Workers
- Certified Lifestyle Coaches
- Diabetes Educators
- Registered Dietician
- A Certified Fitness Instructor
- Community Champions that teach the class!
Services are free to the public.