Live Well: Take Back Your Health
Registration FormSign up to be contacted by a Certified Professional. After signing up, Someone will contact you as soon as possible. Congratulations for taking action to improve your health!
The Chronic Disease Self-Management Education (CDSME) developed by Stanford are highly researched, proven and effective health and wellness programs. Evidence-based education provides core skill practice with self-management tools like action planning, problem solving, physical activity, and nutrition. To receive the greatest benefits of this free education contact a CDSME Leader at 940-761-7699.
Participants have shown:
- Improved self-confidence in daily maintenance of their health condition
- Decreased use of healthcare
- Fewer symptoms of chronic conditions such as depression and shortness of breath
- An improved quality of life
We educate participants on the self-management topics below:
- Action Planning
- Breathing Techniques
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity
- Understanding Emotions
- Using Your Mind
- Weight Management
- Working with Health Professionals
What can you learn?
- Techniques for dealing with pain, fatigue and stress (stress management)
- Simple ways to improve nutrition and activity levels
- Better ways to communicate with family and health care providers
Self-Management of Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Depression, Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema and Other Physical and Mental Health Conditions