Livestrong at the YMCA
Cancer is a life-changing disease that takes a tremendous physical and emotional toll on those affected. LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA fills an important community need by supporting the increasing number of cancer survivors, who are in a transitional period between treatment and feeling physically and emotionally strong enough to return to regular activity.
LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is a FREE 12 week program for cancer survivors in any stage of survivorship.
Benefits of LIVESTRONG at the YMCA:
- Free 12-week program for survivor (membership included for non-members)
- Fitness Assessments (pre and post)
- Two 75-minute classes each week
- Small group setting (4-6 participants)
- Full access to YMCA facilities and programming
- Designed for adults (+18) who are undergoing or who have completed their cancer treatment
***Medical release from authorized healthcare provider is required to participate***
1010 9th Street
Wichita Falls, TX