Social Security Administration

The Social Security Administration offers Extra Help to a person receiving Medicare or someone who may have limited resources and income that resides out of one of the 50 States or the District of Columbia.


Someone who has Medicare coverage. (Normally ages 65 and up)

Anyone who has Medicare can get Medicare prescription drug coverage. Some people with limited resources and income may also be able to get Extra Help. Your annual income must be limited to $18,090 for an individual or $24,360 for a married couple living together. Even if your annual income is higher, you still may be able to get some help.

4314 Wendover St
Wichita Falls, TX


Age Group

Senior & Adult