VA Video Connect
VA Mobile aims to improve the health of Veterans by providing technologies that expand clinical care beyond the traditional office visit.
VA Mobile underscores VA’s commitment to transform the way care is delivered and to improve health care coordination between Veterans and their care teams. VA recognizes that mobile health is emerging as an essential element of health care, and is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date technologies to enhance patient experiences.
Talk with your VA provider about using VA Video Connect if:
- You live far from your VA facility or have limited access to VA facilities.
- You have health conditions that make traveling to the VA specialist you need difficult.
- You lack time to regularly attend in-person appointments.
- You don’t require a hands-on physical examination.
- Participate in secure video appointments with your VA providers
- Chat with your VA care team
GET STARTED WITH VA VIDEO CONNECT
- Talk with your VA health care team about using VA Video Connect. If you are interested in receiving care through VA Video Connect, speak with your VA care team to decide if it is right for you.You can use the VA facility locator to find your nearest VA Medical Center by entering your city, state, or ZIP code, then selecting “VA Health” from the facility drop-down menu. VA Telehealth is based out of your nearest VA Medical Center, not Community-Based Outpatient Clinics or Vet Centers.
- Get set up. Once you make an appointment to meet with your VA provider through VA Video Connect, you will receive an email notification from VA with instructions. On the date and time of your appointment, open VA Video Connect by selecting your appointment link included in the email you received.
- Test your device. Visit the VA Video Connect test site to test your microphone and speakers. You can also ask your VA care team for a practice session.
- Need Help? VA can help you get set up or troubleshoot technical problems. Call the VA National Telehealth Technology Help Desk at 866-651-3180 or 703-234-4483, Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. Eastern Time.