The YMCA of Wichita Falls offers multiple locations to suit your health and wellness needs, as well as those of your family. The Downtown Branch has a pool, group fitness classes, a cardio room, weight room as well as sauna and steam room facilities.
Other locations include: The Bill Bartley Family Branch, The Childcare Branch, and The Downtown Branch.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM -5:00 PM
Day Passes are available and range from $2.50-$8.00 per person.
OPEN DOORS is a sliding fee scale that is designed to fit each individual’s financial situation. The application is available on the YMCA website.
MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES INCLUDE:
Strength & Cardio Training Equipment
Indoor Pool at the Downtown YMCA
Towel Service and Locker Rooms
Youth Game Room
New Member Orientation
Teen Lift Orientation
Child Watch at the Bill Bartley Family YMCA
Reduced Program Fees
YMCA A.W.A.Y. Program (Your membership card is your passport to good health not only in Wichita Falls but also at over 900 YMCAs across the country.