It makes sense to plan ahead for disasters. Find information below regarding :
If a disaster strikes in your community, you might not have access to food, water, or electricity for several days. Preparing an emergency kit for your family is an important step in keeping them safe and healthy during an emergency. Click any of the following links below to make sure that you will be ready when the time comes.
- Build your Own Preparedness Kit.
- Participate locally in Classes / Seminars (link and info. TBD)
- Learn more about Preparedness and Response
- Volunteer! (See notice below)
- Emergency Kit information for specific groups
- Before, during, and after an emergency
- How to successfully shelter in place