Do Your Part
Protect yourself, your family and our community from disasters and emergencies by gathering information, making a plan and practicing that plan.
- Build a Kit
- Participate locally in Classes / Seminars (link and info. TBD)
- Learn more about Preparedness and Response
- Volunteer! (See notice below)
WICHITA FALLS-WICHITA COUNTY
PUBLIC HEALTH DISTRICT
- The Wichita Falls-Wichita County Public Health District (WFWC-PHD) needs Volunteers to assist in the event of a Medical Incident that requires mass vaccination or dispensing of medications. They primarily need medical personnel but also have volunteer roles for non-medical personnel.
- In order to become a Volunteer with the WFWC-PHD you must first go to the Texas Disaster Volunteer Registry (TDVR) on-line and register for an account. Once your account is created follow the instructions to fill out all required information.
- Complete your individual profile on the Texas Disaster Volunteer Registry. Include your contact information, certifications and training.
- When you go to Organizations in the registration process, select Wichita County Organizations and then select Wichita County Public Health District Volunteers.
- A background check is required to be a registered volunteer, and further instructions will be provided upon completing the process after you are registered on the TDVR site.
- If further assistance is needed, contact Al Gonzales via email email@example.com or by phone 940-761-7910.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!