If you have been bitten or scratched by an unfamiliar animal or wildlife, contact your physician or the Wichita Falls-Wichita County Public Health District for immediate assistance. Also contact City of Wichita Falls Animal Services at 940-761-7824 to make a report.

The Public Health District is a vaccine depot for you and your doctor.  In the event that you are exposed to the virus, the Public Health District can issue the vaccine for your doctor to administer to you.  For a detailed checklist of treatment procedures, click here.

More Information