Programs - Rent

  • Interfaith Outreach Services

    If you have a termination notice on a utility bill, Interfaith may be able to help. Interfaith can help with utility bills, rent, mortgage and deposits. Call 940-322-1365 to set…

    Housing, Utility Bills, Food, Prescription Program, Diapers, Equipment Connection

    More Info
  • Rolling Plains Management Corporation

    Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA Program) Wichita County (excluding the City of Wichita Falls) The Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program for Low Income Households and Disabled Households (TBRA) is designed to…

    More Info
  • The Salvation Army

    The Salvation Army offers rental and energy assistance to individuals of need upon qualification. Call and set up and appointment with Salvation Army. Office hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 am…

    More Info